Del Norte offers tutoring opportunities for all students.
- This is an opportunity for students to meet with their teachers outside of classtime to ask questions and get extra help. Some teachers may offer different tutorial times and would be posted on their Canvas classroom page.
- Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday
- 2:06 - 2:31 p.m
- Monday & Wednesday 6:15-8:15 p.m. in the library.
- Teachers and peer tutors will be available to help those who need it.
DEL NORTE MATH TUTORING CLUB:
- Flexible, available tutors at lunch and tutorial at any location
- Aptitude in 1A all the way to Calculus AB
- Appointments can be made in 5 minutes online at https://dnmathtutoring.wixsite.com/home/sign-up-for-tutoring
- Tutoring applications open too!
W.H.A.T. (WRITING HELP AND TUTORING):
- Trained peer tutors provide one-on-one help with writing assignments and general tutoring.
- Monday, Wednesday, & Thursday during tutorial in G117. Make an appointment using the scheduler on your MyConnect calendar (directions/video located on MyConnect- WHAT Course) or stop by G117.
- Tutors available during Nighthawk Tutoring on Wednesday evenings - no appointment necessary.
- The Chemistry department has peer tutors available during all tutorials to meet students in their teacher's room.
- All chemistry subjects from Acid-Base Equilibrium to Stoichiometry as covered in chemistry 1-2 and AP chemistry.
- Reach out to your teacher to coordinate with a tutor or make an appointment via the website. https://dnchemtutors.wixsite.com/dnhsctc-1
- Peer Counselors offer free academic assistance in most subjects.
- Email at [email protected] or by filling out the Form
- Peer Counselors are available during Nighthawk Tutoring
- Questions? See Ms. Castro, Student Services Specialist and Peer Counselor Advisor, in G118 during break or lunch, or email her at [email protected]